I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Almost XMas

Hey folks-

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been a bit MIA this month. I work in retail management, so tis the season of 50-60 hour work weeks. Hence, by the time I get home, I'm not up for doing much of anything. But now I'm officially done until the day after Christmas. Yay!!! I also was sick on top of things which made me want to do pretty much nothing in the spare time that I had. But.. enough with the excuses.

I'm a little dissapointed to say that I really havent been in the Christmas spirit this year. Ususally I"m the first one to break out the Christmas music, put up the lights, and hang the misteltoe, but it just seems different this year. I mean, sure, I still DID all those things, but I really dont feel like Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I guess it could be the weather. Maybe the fact that there really hasnt been any snow. Or that it has been almost 50 degrees this week. So in a last ditch effort, I am going on Christmas movie overload in the next day and a half.
I have The Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2, Charlie Brown 1 and 2, Bad Santa and a Garfield Xmas all lined up. Maybe that will help. What are all of your favorite Christmas movies? What do you do to get in the spirit? I went home to my parents house today, and my aunt and uncle are in town which is always nice. And my Mom put up a HUGE tree and the decorations looks great.

So heres to hoping I find some Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas everyone. Or Happy _____________ (insert the holiday you celebrate here.)

XOXO.

-Miranda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home