I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Made A List

Sup party people?!

I made a list. This may seem silly, but I actually wrote down things that I wanted to discuss. I will not traumatize you with all of them at once. I'm slowly going to throw some things out there and you can respond accordingly.

1) A-Ha's "Take On Me". Does anyone NOT like this song (or the video for that matter)? If you don't like this song, I don't think I like you. I can find nothing bad about it at all. It picks me up when I'm feeling down (Thanks Billy Joel), it makes me want to dance and most of all it's an awesome car sing along. I totally respect people disliking it, but you need to have some concrete background as to WHY you hate it. Without that, you opinion is invalid.

2) Twisted Christmas. Has anyone seen the ads for Twisted Sister's "Twisted Christmas" album?! It's basically Dee Snyder "singing" songs like "O Come All Ye Faithful" over "We're Not Gonna Take It". I wish I were kidding, but to make it even more fascinating...they are taking this on tour! I don't understand. The world is ending soon (obviously).

3) Though seemingly paradoxal, I do believe there is in fact a connection between sleep and wearing a skirt the next day. Whether it is that in order for girls to look nice they need their beauty sleep and generally skirts help enhance said beauty, or that maybe (just MAYBE) leg hair grows slower during your sleep (This is a total lie I'm sure). Either way, I've found that it is beneficial and possibly critical to get a good night's sleep prior to wearing a skirt.

4) I love my friends. Seriously. They are do-gooders. "Sophie. What the hell are you talking about?" Let me fill you in.

My dear buddy Mike has put together some seriously crazy awesome shows. They are all being played in order to raise money for charities. This string of christmas lights for your eyes and ears (and social pleasure) is known as Sleep Tight Xmas Night. You can click that link, check out who's playing, choose which one(s) you're going to attend and then even go to Ticketmaster and order a ticket (or pick one up at the venue where available). It really is an amazing thing that he put together and all the bands participating are seriously awesome. PLEASE check it out and try to show your face at them. It's that time of year to give back and this way while you're giving back, you're receiving the gift of a fun night out. It's win/win.

I really have nothing substantial to add to this blog ever. I'm much better with the crap that no one really cares about. Like mock turtlenecks (which I will discuss in further detail another time. It's on the list).

Have a wonderful rest of the week. Go see the Sleep Tight Xmas Night show on Friday at Bill's Bar. Read a book. Do something out of character. Do something memorable.

Just do something.
xoxo
soph

2 Comments:

Blogger Alena said...

I love Dee Snyder.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie and Miranda said...

I think he's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcKpByq9E90

Tell me that isn't hysterical!

"O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL!" hahaha

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home