I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Ride the Wave And See What I've Become

Tonight I saw Ryan Star at Axis in Boston. I have to say, it was the most interesting crowd I've ever seen at a show.

Besides the crowd, he was probably the greatest performer I've ever seen. Just him and a keyboard and then just him and a guitar. Unbelievable.

I think all the talk of leaving my youth behind forced me to feel like a giddy 11yr old tonight. I will have a perma-grin for weeks. Maybe I'll even post a picture, just to have an excuse to flip out about him more.

I would also like to add that he is the funniest, kindest, best looking person I've ever seen close up. I could (and have been all night) gush forever. I've never met anyone so personable like he was. I hope that he comes back to Boston soon. Heck, I'd even consider making a night of it in NYC if he were playing there sometime. I love him though and believe it or not, he just bumped out John Mayer for the "perfect man" slot. I know this is a difficult pill to swallow, but you will be okay and you will understand at a later date.

A tip? Spelling a girl's name correctly on the first try is terribly underrated. Do your research and make her feel special.

xoxo
s

1 Comments:

Blogger Alena said...

You are beyond all hope ;)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home