I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Best Advice I've gotten in a while

So I was talking to a friend today and he spelled things out for me pretty honestly. Sometimes I think honesty is under rated. So I thought I would share.

Tip for today:

just remember that men like to hunt...we want to know your interested and we want to know we can get what we want from you...but if it becomes too easy after that we lose interest..so make sure he knows your into him and then back off...he will keep pursuing you

its not just space...if he thinks he has you and there isnt the possibility that anyone else has your eye..then he is going to relax and give up the chase....you should always have the chase..its what makes passion


So.....heres to passion.

Have a good night all.

XOXO.

-Miranda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home