I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Listen to the morning music, cursing the alarm you set

I'm officially a commuter. I will be taking a train into the "big city" from "the burbs" (though there is no tom hanks or corey feldman) to work every weekday.

This is exciting, but it means that my life outside of work will be precious time and not time to be wasted.

I just bought a lot of clothes and even new shoes for the new daily grind I'm facing. I bought heels. HEELS! People my height shouldn't wear heels. What was I thinking?!

I hate shopping for anything that isn't found in a grocery store and even that gets old sometimes. Clothes shopping eats away at my soul until there is nothing left and then shoe shopping comes in and fills the empty void with awfulness. I would maybe rather listen to Lou Bega's "Mambo #5" a few dozen times instead of having to shop...and that song sucks.

I'm looking forward to doing something with myself and hope to have as much of a social life as one can have. I'm going to miss the way I've spent my days this last month or so.

Goodbye youth. I'll see you around sometime.

I did see The Prestige the other night. I suggest you go see it as well.

Tip? Watch the Little Mermaid. That movie's awesome. "Kiss The Girl" and its "sha la la la la la"s really don't get enough credit, you poor unfortunate souls.

xoxo
Sophie

PS: How hot is that picture of Miranda's and my upper midsection? I know, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home