I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2006

That's Not What Bill's Bar Looks Like on the Inside!

Last night I went to see the super jangle-poppy goodness of Okay Thursday (see to your left for a link) at FNX's New England Product night at Bill's Bar. Other bands played, but the only notable one to mention was The Channels. I hear the latter doesn't play many shows in the area and apparently (if last night was any indication) when they do they just tear the roof off. Amazing.

As posted in my previous post, I can feel my youth slipping away from me. It's sad. I've been in a weird mood because of it. Days that were filled up with going out and spontaneous happenings are now being replaced by baby showers and train schedules. I'm excited about the baby shower, but the train schedules...no.

Do you ever get to that point in your life when you realize you either need to take the step forward or just sit and wait for someone to just pick you up and carry you? I feel as if my foot is in the air, trying to take the step, but really my eyes are wandering in hopes that someone will stop me and say tell me it's better to wait.

I guess this means that I will have nothing to contribute soon. ha (not that I had much to begin with) My boring life will be no entertainment for you. I guess "I am looking for a dare to be great situation". I'll let you know when I find it. Maybe this is it.

Tip? Apparently only one person in this world (that i've found at least) finds the Halloween costume of "rape victim" amusing. I guess some people find it offensive or inappropriate. When putting together a costume for this year's festivities, don't steal my idea of going out as a "rape victim".

Oh, and don't blow away. Jeesh.

xoxo
soph

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Marmorek said...

"I can feel my youth slipping away from me. It's sad. I've been in a weird mood because of it."

It gets so much better later on. Really. Here's a better writer than me on why she wouldn't go back to her youth http://www.writerscroft.com/media/annie.mp3

And tell Miranda to start posting! She'll slack of if you let her

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm certainly not saying I want to go back to my youth, but it's a bit difficult to see it slipping away.

Miranda posts a lot more lately! Give her a break!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home