I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Borat was funny (pause) NOT!

It's true. I recently viewed the hypetastic cinematic event that is Borat. Though I went ahead and quoted it (even though they were just quoting Wayne's World), the movie was...not that funny. I could see how it could be funny to people and I didn't think it was UNfunny, but I had only seen one ad for it and people I know (some of who I actually trust the opinions of) seemed to think it was the best thing since string cheese. I may try to watch this again when it's out on DVD, but I think it's getting something between a thumbs up and a thumbs down.

Listen to my friend if you read this before 6pm on Saturday, November 18.

And now for something mildly relevant to the blog...

I was listening to a woman in my office (she's 27) speaking about her "one true love" and how he's marrying another woman. She was discussing how he still wants to be friends and wants to get together with her some time soon to celebrate her birthday. She said that's a sign that he still loves her. I think this is bogus. Though it could be true that he is HER "one true love", she may not be his and he could actually believe that because they were together for so long and have known each other for quite a while that they are actually friends. A part of me really wanted to speak up, but I didn't. I REALLY wanted to speak up when she spoke about how she really hopes that she can convince him that his wedding will not work out due to the fact that she and him and soul mates. Now, to me, a soul mate does NOT have to be the love of your life. Call me crazy, but the way you relate and "click" with someone does not mean that you will be romantically together. Sometimes, that would be the least progressive thing and something that could completely ruin your relationship (whatever it is).

This just further proves my point that chicks are nuts and I want nothing to do with them (well, most of them).

Tip: Since Thanksgiving is coming up, my only tip is to eat lots of food and yummy yummies. Enjoy and don't you dare try to tell me that you're on a diet. Seriously, bite me.

xoxo
s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home