I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Clanging Chimes of Doom

Sorry. I know I usually update something on the weekends and I failed. I had important stuff happening in my actual life that needed to be taken care of.

First things first, I love babies (and kids). My good friend and her husband just had their first little munchkin on Sunday and I went to visit last night. Not only did my friend look awesome after just having a baby, but she and her husband merged together their 'super cute' genes to create the most adorable baby girl ever. Events like these make me all warm and fuzzy.

Yul won Survivor. My boy Ozzy came is second. No one cared (or still cares) about Becky. I'm fine with that. If you google Ozzy's name, you can find a little treasure of nakedness. This is a fine consolation prize for us fans.

My hot ex-drug addict models won Amazing Race. I really get far too tense while watching this crap.

Chia Pet makes "Cat Grass" now?! I have no idea what the point of that is. I also don't see the point of cats in general, so that settles that. The Cat Grass is also conveniently sold in a Sylvester (of Tweety Bird chasing fame) planter. So cl-cl-cl-clever!

I obviously have nothing to say. This is honestly a post just to show a new date or new anything for that matter.

I've honestly had the most roller coaster month or so. I think my brain is on vacation for a while. I apologize for this. I don't think anyone still checks in here anyway, so I'm probably in the clear.

with midnight kisses under mistletoe,
sophieeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home