I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Monday, December 04, 2006

Eeek! 3 weeks til XMas

Hi all-

So is anyone else freaking out at the fact that it's only 3 weeks until Christmas?
I was at work today and had sort of a "light bulb" moment about this...yikes. I still have lots of shopping to do. I feel like November absolutely FLEW by. It seems like just yesterday it was Halloween.

I am very excited to decorate my apartment this week. I am definately getting into the holiday mood. I had 2 holiday parties this past weekend, and another one coming up this weekend.

So for those of you who dont know, I have 2 roomates. Last week, one of my roomates and I were having a conversation and somehow we got on the topic of Christmas cards and if it would be weird if we sent one out. So... this past weekend, my 2 roomates and I went to the mall and took a picture with Santa. We had the pink Victoria's Secret hats and all. Now the cards are all ordered and we're just waiting for them to arrive. They are so frickin cute. I cant wait to start sending them out! I am a dork. I know...

Maybe I'll post some pictures of the decorations when I'm all done.

Tip for today: It was snowing when I woke up this morning. Make sure you have a snow brush in your car. Nothing is worse then having to clean your car off with mittens.


Thats all for now.

XOXO.
-Miranda

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Marmorek said...

Having to clean your car off with your bare hands cos the puppy chewed up your mittens is worse.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home