I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Do You Have A New Fan Too?

The new song (Phantom Limbs) by The Shins is amazing. Listen to it.

Awesome turn out last night for the first of the Sleep Tight Xmas Night shows. Despite the rain and the 70 degree weather on Dec. 1, it was a very fun night and raised a lot of money for the charities listed on the site. Go check out the upcoming shows that Mike has put together. Buy that guy a drink when you see him too.

Also, (shameless plugging in the beginning is better than the sneak attack at the end) my dear friend from NH is playing the Bon Savants CD Release Show tonight at Great Scott. I would check this show out if I were you.

I was going to continue on my list of things to discuss, but am quite frankly too tired. I need to do laundry and stuff. Clean clothes are pretty cool.

I will say that I took my own advice yesterday and it paid off big time. Doing something brave and out of character can really work out in your favor, so I stand by that statement. I guess fear really is the enemy.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend kids.

Tip: Disregard the old lesson. Go ahead, talk to strangers.

xo
s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home