I Think We Need To Talk...


Our MySpace: Be Our Friend

We Dig This Stuff:
Scamper
Okay Thursday
Harris
Kay Hanley
The Boston Red Sox
Teddy's Sports and Politics Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits

There's an album I haven't listened to in about 6 years. I felt it appropriate though, so whatever. I'm older now and enjoy nostalgia even more so.

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Happy Month!

I apologize for falling off the face of the earth. I'm sure Miranda's been busy with stuff and I have unfortunately not been exactly in greatest of health, but I thought if anyday was a good time to update, this was it.

Today I was met with the sad news that one of my favorite Red Sox players (on more of a personal level then professional) will be going to play for Oakland this year. Best of luck to Sunny D, I guess.

I have no idea how much I'll be updating in the next month or so.

1) I am still not really feeling much like my normal self (or maybe this is my normal self) and have taken to staying in and just hanging out with friends on a much more low key level. I've really started to stray from going out a lot and I like it. This weekend will be a complete contradiction to this statement, but every now and then it's worth it.

2) I am moving into an apartment, probably starting next weekend. There's lots of stuff to be done and things to be bought/sorted/packed...etc. I hate moving and will bitch and moan about it all I want. It's on the 3rd floor too, so the thought of that isn't helping much. I'm excited for this though.

I guess this was quite the half-assed update. I apologize. I'm trying to think of something that has crossed my mind in recent memory that would be a somewhat tied in topic of discussion, but I'm drawing a blank.

Oh. Now I know...

This may even be the first "tip" we've had in a while and it's brilliant.

Guys. When you're standing, it's cool to stand still. I saw this guy the other day while I was waiting for my train and he was shaking his leg and practically dry humping this girl. It was so strange, but made me laugh so uncontrollably because she was giggling and he had no idea how ridiculous he looked. Plain ol' stupid.

Also, since my little walk down the "meet someone on the train and date them for a bit" road, I enjoy watching other people in the same situation. People who look at each other, then casually make small talk, then fall into full on conversations and before you know it they're talking about how they'll find seats together. It's really quite disturbing. I'm glad I got out of that one.

I need sleep now. Until next time (whenever that turns out to be)

xoxo
s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home